Sell it yourself - Our program
For Sale By Owner, FSBO pronounced “fizz-bo”, are properties that are sold by the owners themselves. You may feel that their inherent knowledge of living in the property and emotional appeal and attachment of the property will provide for the most effective representation of the property. If these are your thoughts, we embrace your efforts.
Our For-Sale-By-Owner Program is a Flat Listing Fee of 1 %
The program includes:
· Basic photography of your property (within 30 miles of Downtown SD)
· We will upload your Listing and photography to the San Diego MLS Portal
· Listing Syndication to several Public search sites such as:Realtor.com, Trulia, Homes.com, ZipRealty, FrontDoor, Yahoo, and all of our company sites.
· includes up to 5 content/price/status changes/and one listing renewal
Also we offer the follow supplementary services on an a-la-carte basis should you wish to supplement your listing:
1. Provide expert photography / video tour
2. Provide buyer referrals
3. Provide inspection, financing and closing services
You as the seller will need to prepare yourself to prepare the property, make it accessible, provide all necessary marketing materials, schedule all inspections, coordinate title and escrow etc. All of the liability of the selling and listing will be that of the seller.
EITHER WAY WE WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL SO THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE
If you choose to utilize the FSBO Program, and are unsuccessful selling your home in the first 90 days, we will take on your listing, and when we sell your home, we will credit you back 50% of the listing fees (at a standard 3% commission) if we represent only you, the selling side, and we will credit you back 110% if we represent both buyer and seller (at a standard 6% commission)
Real Estate FSBO Selling facts:
- 88% of home buyers buy through the use of a Realtor
- FSBO property prices average at $186,000, indicating the vast majority of properties of higher denomination are listed by Realtors
- FSBO property sell for $31,800 less on average than agent listed properties; this is greater than the amount for the average real estate commission.
- Buyers of FSBO properties are looking to pay LESS in expectation of a commission savings so the seller does not come out ahead on the final price if otherwise professionally listed.
- FSBO sellers often underestimate the time requirement to market and sell their property and the efforts in coordinating all of the showings and events.
- 84% of all FSBO convert to list with a Realtor.
There are professional designations in all of the top financial, medical and legal positions that require training, education, and licensing and it is these positions with which people entrust their judgment. This is true for Realtors as well.